Peavey KB60 driver transistors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey KB60 driver transistors

I overhauling the power amp in this KB60 and cannot find the driver transistors 5331 and 7036. Anyone know where to get these or if there's suitable replacement?

If you phone Peavey in Mississippi and quote the component number for your amp they will help you. I've done this a couple of times and they were very helpful, fast and the correct parts arrived quickly.

Comment

thanks gunny... yeah the unfortunate side is sitting on hold for 30 minutes.

Comment

I think Enzo posted a PV semiconductor cross reference here or maybe at Ampix.

Try searching the forum or the web.

Comment

Ok cool thanks! My mind was blown when PV picked up after 1 ring this morning.

Comment

Call them first thing in the morning - they are on central time - and the phone wait is nothing. Wait until the middle of the day like a zillion other folks and you wait on the phone.

Those are PV house numbers, so you won;t usually find crosses to them.

Here is the PV cross reference guide. SAve it. I use mine all the time.
            Attached Files
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

YES! That is so helpful. thanks Enzo.

Comment

Working...
              X