• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mode four schem

Thank you so much!!!

I mess this thread!!!

Comment

Mode four parts

Where can I order ic's with the amp already on it or i i can just order both seperatly and do it my self ?

Comment

You can order the little circuit boards with the TDA7293 on it from any Marshall dealer or from places like marshallparts.com

You can buy TDA7293V ICs from a variety of parts companies, remove the bad ICs from your existing small boards, and solder the new ones into the little boards you already have. I usually buy my TDA7293V from Mouser Electronics - Electronic Component Distributor
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

parts

I just can't find the ic boards anywhere I would like to find the coneccted to the the tda.

Comment

Did you CONTACT marshallparts.com or some other Marshall parts dealer and ask for them? Or did you just look for them listed on the web sites? These are common parts. The web sites do not list all the parts they sell.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X