marshall vs 100 need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshall vs 100 need help

hi friends ,Ihave a marshall vs 100 combo thats only work the clean channel, I clean all the pots ,inputs,outputs ,swich and change the tube and I donīt know what can I do more.thanks a lot.

Too many possibilities, not enough info...... could be just about anything.

Comment

more info.

hello many thanks,well I tested all the IC power inputs and all recived +12,-12 volts I change the switches ,and tested IC2 and IC6 PIN 1 for changes in voltage in clean and overdrive chanels(clean 10,6v-overdrive11,7) well thats all .thanks a lot .

Comment

Check the output pins of ALL your op amps for unwanted DC offset voltages. Re,e,ber most of your op amps are dual, with outputs on pins 1 and 7.

Failing that, apply a test signal of some sort and trace it through the channel with a scope. No scope? SIgnal traceer? Not either? Set your meter to AC volts and follow hte signal with that. Since your problem in the bad channel is no sound, then all we need at any point in the channel is signal or no signal indications.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

well thats right .the problem was in the IC7(RC 4558P)that was off ,output was communicated with the power supply of the IC ,I read DC in the pin 1 of the IC (12v) and thats makes me think the IC was break.I change the IC and all runs OK.thanks for all the people for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X