Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugera 333xl no sound

Hello everybody im new on this forum

I have a bugera 333xl since 1 years so no garanty and last day when i play the sound go away and never come back.... I check the rear fuse and the 4 fuse inside and they are all ok. I see the 3 first preamp light up. The last preamp dont light up and the four power tube dont ligt up. i see inside the 3 preamp are glow are on one electronic circuit and the rest of the tube are on another like the current dont passe on the second. I check the preamp who dont glow and the tube is fine....sorry for me english im french so please help me if you have a idea

Did you remove each fuse and test it with an ohm meter? Do not test the fuse while still in the clips.

In particular, check fuse F4, which is 10 amp fuse. That fuse protects the 6 volts AC for the heaters in the power tubes. A bad fuse there and none of them will light up. The small tube next to them is wired to the same power source.

Sometimes fuses open from age. But many times they open because of a problem. Possible bad power tube could blow that fuse.

And if that fuse is good, it is possible there is a problem with the 10-wire connector that links the power tube board to the main board. Pins 2 and 3 of that connector carry the 6 volts.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

your really fast enzo

yes i check the four fuse inside and it all right...anyway im going to give my amp at a technician but i just want to know more about my probleme.

Comment

Working...
      X