Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Repair guys

Can anyone obtain a Fender amp part for me-

the amp is a bass head , BXR 200 , PR 286 .

I need the graphic EQ board . Its a plug in separate small board .

If you can help me on this , email me here -- 493dart at gmail dot com

I cant seem to find a source --tried Fender.

What do you mean, tried Fender? You mean they just won;t sell to you direct? or did they tell you they don;t have them?

WHy do you need the whole board? In the repair game, we wouldn;t replace the whole board uness it was shattered into pieces or something. We would normally just fix it - yes even if all the sliders needed changing.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I havent heard back from them .

i COULD replace the 3 broken sliders i guess , and maybe jumper the cracked board... but do they sell the individual sliders ?

Its so much easier to screw in a new one......

Comment

Of course they sell sliders. Well, assuming they have them. ANy Fender dealer or parts seller can get you any parts Fender has.

The question to ask Fender would be specifically:

Are replacement sliders available for the BXR200 EQ, and what part number would I use to order them?

The sliders are 20mm, 50kB w/ center detent. Fender part # 040673000.

The EQ slider board is really part of the main preamp board. It used to be part of the board on the end by the FS jack. After it was made that subsection was snapped off to mount separately. I doubt the little board would be available by itself. No number is listed for it.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you very much sir, i will see if i can order those

Comment

I can't get fender parts and I was a fender certified tech for 3 years.

Comment

What do you mean? Unless you are a dealer or service center, you can;t buy parts direct from Fender, but you can certainly buy them elsewhere. A call to Fender will find out if the parts are available or not, then place an order with your local dealer, or a place like PArts is PArts.

www.guitar-parts.com or www.fenderparts.com

Comment

Working...
              X