Behringer MX 3282A mixer, no output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidiri3561 View Post
    sorry to bring up an old post my question is for anyone out there Im a rooking so I really dont know how to operate any board at all, but I got a Eurodesk 3282a and it seemed to be working fine, it really did sound great, but from one day to another, I plugged everything in normally, started playing, and all of a sudden the sound cut out, the board didnt loose power, everything remained working, but it just hummed, I powered it down and then restarted it and it worked fine, a few minutes later it did the same thing? could anyone help me or give me any advise besides purchasing a new one

I'm working with a MX2442A and the matching Eurodesk 150w PSU. I've had the lights come on intermittently. I'm having a hard time recreating the issue. But I want to make sure it's not going to happen again. Here is what I'm getting on the 7 pin xlr pinout.
    SCHEMATIC / READING
    1. +17 TP x2 / +16.9
    2. -17 TP x1 / -16.9
    3. +48 TP x4 / +48
    4. common /common
    6. +5v TPx3 / +4.9
    5. +12v / -12
    7. Common for 12v

I'm concerned on pin 5 I'm getting -12 instead of +12. What could be causing this?
    Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Please start a new thread for your mixer repair. This thread is 11 years old, and was last active five years ago, plus it involves a different model from yours.

Since your mixer is now working, we can assume we do not have a reverse polarity power supply. I think the clue here is that your 12v supply is independent. Pin 7 is the common for it. Measure the 12v from that common instead of from ground and maybe your polarity will look correct.

If you have intermittent problems, chances are while it is working right, there will be no voltage readings off the mark.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
      X