Schematic Request Peavey Envoy 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic Request Peavey Envoy 110

Hi folks. Just received a Peavey Envoy 100 amp for free. It barely has sound coming out. Fixable for sure.

Does anyone have a schematic (that they can post here)?

I guess there's a few versions of this around. To describe it - it uses grey pushbuttons to select a 6 db input pad, one for 'channel', in the middle of the control panel it has pushbuttons for Thrash and one for Gain. The 2 channels are labelled Clean and Lead. It has a reverb tank and it's one of the Transtube SS amps.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-19-2010, 11:31 PM.

Envoy 110? '07 or '90 version?

Comment

Contact customer service at Peavey and they will send it to you.

Get all the information off your serial number plate. There are several versions of Envoy 110. Some are "transtube" and some are not, so if you see TT that is important. And Envoy 100 and Envoy 110 '90 are two different models. Just want you to wind up with the right one.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

[ATTACH]7698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7701[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7702[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks PECORPORATION

Thanks PECORPORATION

It appears to be the 1995 model. On inspection and testing, it has [as my friends in the UK would say] a dodgy input jack. Clearly a broken solder joint at the board.

Thanks again!!

Gunny

Comment

You are welcome, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
              Thanks PECORPORATION

It appears to be the 1995 model. On inspection and testing, it has [as my friends in the UK would say] a dodgy input jack. Clearly a broken solder joint at the board.

Thanks again!!

Gunny
              Thanks for the schematics and advice. I have just fixed a Peavey Envoy 110 Transtube 1995 model that had a faulty solder joint on the input jack on the PCB. Perhaps a common fault when they get to 16 years old.

On mine the sound was weak and distorted, rather than completely silent. I diagnosed by injecting a signal further up the path and working backwards, as I initially thought there was another fault. The solder break can be hard to spot!

I also swapped out all the electrolytics while I was at it, hopefully should be good for a few years again. Sounds fantastic :-)

Comment

Hi friend!! Is links down? Thanks!!

Comment

Peavey Envoy 110 Schematics

The site had a major loss of files awhile back.

As they are requested, site members attempt to reload them.

Here is a zip file with three versions of the Envoy 110. (different manufacturing dates)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
                    The site had a major loss of files awhile back.

As they are requested, site members attempt to reload them.

Here is a zip file with three versions of the Envoy 110. (different manufacturing dates)
                    Thanks!!!!! You save me!!!

Do you have ENVOY TRANSTUBE 1995.pdf?? This uses LM1875 in amp stage different this others...
                    Last edited by marcusguita; 02-06-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

You will have to contact Peavey.

Comment

Working...
                      X