Unidentified Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified Model

Is thier anyone who can de-chipher the symbols presented in my album to help identify the model of guitar ? photo is fuzzy but the best my camera will allow...
    Thanks
    Japanese Madness

Very good deciphering, yet doubt it will help you to identify model or factory (beyond the obvious date info) because employee names are internal factory info, useful to make them proud of their work and liable for it , but that's useless to external people.
    You can actually scan your pickguard seal, that's 1000 times better than any camera.
    Select the area around the seal only, scan at 300 dpi and do *not* save as .JPG (blurry) but as 256 color .gif ; also orient it before scanning as to have the text perfectly horizontal, to reduce pixellation error.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Unidentified Seal

Hello, yes I did scan the pic with Epson scanner not my camera as posted..
      does get better results as stated..
      yes think date is 6/68..hard to read..
      well thanks did not know factory particulars or practises..
      Japanese Madness

Comment

Well, now no album of yours has any pictures at all.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

No Album

Yes for a variety of reasons I deleted all albums..
          I am moving on to more Tech orientated forums to acquire the information I sought here to continue my projects...
          I thank all for there help with my questions and maybe in the future will be back..
          Japanese Madness

Comment

Working...
          X