No announcement yet.

Peavy backstage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo do you still have this schematic only I have been looking all over the place for a copy of pre plus version of the backstage. The link from your original post no longer seems to be valid.
    Regards
    Mike

Comment

PV Backstage 04.zip

Comment

Jazz got here first, but you can always get any Peavey schematic right from customer service at Peavey.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks you all

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Jazz got here first, but you can always get any Peavey schematic right from customer service at Peavey.
          Thanks to you both for the speedy reply and just to say I have the amp up and running. I did fire an email request off to Peavey Support but as yet have had no reply. I must say having looked at the schematic and what I have measured on the amp I feel this is a real poor design, it’s no wonder the IC failed.
          Regards from ENGLAND
          Mike

Comment

Not sure where you wrote, proper address:

customerservice@peavey.com

This amp and design is 15 years old, and does not have a reputation for failing.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X