jvm410h -=-=-=-= jrc-23fhs relay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jvm410h -=-=-=-= jrc-23fhs relay question

Hello group I am getting ready to replace this component on my JVM, the closest I can find is

Relays - DIP Relays - JRC-23F-05

Do you think it is the same part even though it don't have the hs on the end of its parts name, it physically looks the same based on the picture?

Thank you for any comments, or if you know of another source please let me know, this is all I could find on google. It is rl204b on the jvm schematic, front panel 1 schematic, top left corner.

Thank you

Here is exactly what it says on top of the relay on the board.

JRC-23FHS
    1A/30VAC
    .3A/60VDC
    .5A/125VAC
    DC5V

The schematic says +5v contact next to the part? Thanks for any suggestions..

Comment

I guess I will go for it unless someone can tell me it won't work or knows a better sourse? Thanks for any comments.

Comment

Well I backed out, for now!!

I contacted the comany link I posted and they wern't able to get the part I have in my marshall. I contacted marshall and waiting to hear back if they have a part number or a place I can buy one. Hopefully that is an option. I guess I will buy the questionable part only if marshall can't help me. I guess I will just sit back and wait a few more days.

Comment

ordered

Hello just to finish off this post. I tracked the part down to a place called partsisparts.net they were $5.00 a piece.

Part number from there site: RY RLAY00007 5V SPCO JRC-23F1DC5

Comment

Working...
          X