Cant Find Dg212bdx dip-16 analog switch for marshall mg30dfx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Find Dg212bdx dip-16 analog switch for marshall mg30dfx

Good Afternoon Everyone. I am trying to find a analog switch IC for the marshall listed in the Thread Title. Mouser is out of stock (lead time 34 weeks), allied is out of stock, same with digikey, and pinnicle wants a min 50 pcs order. The ic wont cross to NTE, and the numbers i have called for marshall parts don't stock it either (parts is parts). I emailed Korg about getting a 800 number for the marshall dept. to order the part directly, but haven't got a response in a week in a half. If anyone has the number for marshall parts directly, or knows where i can purchase this IC, It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you for your time.

Art

You asked Korg for an 800 number for Marshall? Marshall is in England, and I doubt there are any 800 numbers here that will work there. Korg is the US distributor for Marshall products, and they sell through dealers. I don't know why any Marshall dealer couldn;t order one for you. Did parts is parts say they couldn;t get them, or just that they didn;t have them?

The Marshall part number for the IC is: ICXX00063, and it lists for $8. My support site doesn;t call it out as obsoleted.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
    X