got power light on but no sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got power light on but no sound?

have a twin behringer amp power light comes on but no sound! not even when you put in jack no feed back nothing!...help!

Well what amp model do you have?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Have you tested the speaker with a different amp? Is the speaker plugged in? What is the history on the amp? Do you know anything about amps?

Chuck
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

hi thanks for your offer to help, i saw this amp at a shop and am interested in it but tryed it out the indicator lights come on but there is no sound not even a buss when you put in the jack from the guitar and its got two speakers but like i said no sound,, curious as to what the prob might be and if it even worth picking up to fix it?, i wish i could give the model however i can't remember what do you think it could be?

Comment

Well, "no sound" is sort of the amp equivalent of "engine won't start". So I can't even guess what it could be. But there's a good chance it's nothing major and a very good chance it's nothing hard to fix. I don't know much that can help with the modeling amps but some guys here can. Call and ask for the model or go back to find out. How much are they asking? They're pretty "affordable" new.

Chuck
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
          X