Help me please = /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please = /

Hi all, any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I recently moved house and when i went to set up my guitar amp, its not working, well more correctly, my amp i believe is fine, my quad box has such a minimal volume its ridiculous!! i need to turn the volume up to 8 or higher to hear any sound out of it.

I have an old stereo amplifier and plugged the quab box into its headphone jack, and the same problem, unless the volume nob on the amplifier is turned extremely high, i can't hear anything, there are 3 speakers in the quadbox, and all was working fine before i moved, i know there some problem but i at a loss to work out what it is??? can someone help me please??

haha i tried to pull the back off, got it half off, gave up, screwed it back on, and it works again hahahahaha gee odd i dunno what happened, if anyone has any idea, sure, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Piko View Post
      haha i tried to pull the back off, got it half off, gave up, screwed it back on, and it works again hahahahaha gee odd i dunno what happened, if anyone has any idea, sure, let me know!
      Loose/dirty contact. Moving it wiggled things enough to vibrate the crud out.
      Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Effects loop jacks but don't worry it will be back.
        KB

Comment

Working...
        X