Valvestate VS100 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valvestate VS100 parts

This amp needs a new power switch. It's a latching push-button switch - a horizontal rectangle. I contacted Marshall through their website form and have heard nothing for a week. Can't find a phone # on their site. Anyone know where to get one of these?

i have one if you want it....pm me

Comment

these guys carry those switches...

http://www.partsisparts.net/

give them a call and they'll sell you one if you still need it

Comment

micri5446, thanks for the help. I called partisparts and they're selling me 2 for $16.

Comment

np glad to help....i looked up p.o. for this part and yea i paid $12 for it in may....bummer...lol
          peace.................................mike

Comment

Dead wrong

Sorry but there not very good for parts. I didnt see much selection.

Comment

Originally posted by lowell View Post
              This amp needs a new power switch. It's a latching push-button switch - a horizontal rectangle. I contacted Marshall through their website form and have heard nothing for a week. Can't find a phone # on their site. Anyone know where to get one of these?
              Hey Im looking for the same thing. If you hear of somewhere would you let me know please. I found one 3 months ago on a website in England but now I cant find the website again. Im bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by soundwave View Post
                Sorry but there not very good for parts. I didnt see much selection.
                call them....they have (or can get) every part for every marshall amp

Comment

gotta call them

Comment

NEVER assume that the web site lists all the parts a company has. They list common parts that many people ask for a lot, the rest of the stuff is in inventory but not on the menu.
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Lowell, I have been looking for a while now on that part. Do you have any interest in selling 1 of your power switches for the VS100?

Comment

Hey Gang,
                        I too have a Marshall VS100 with a broken power on/off switch. I am refurbishing the amp and may play it again. I have had it since the 90's. I like the idea of having three channels. Any new places to order a part for this amp?

Any input on the VS100? Does anyone like the Valvestate amps?

I just bought a Fender Mustang III V.2 from a young fella online and I really like the modeling and versatility.

Thanks,
                        Jerry

Comment

Welcome to the place.
                          Your profile doesn't say where you are located. That would help us tell you where.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-Valvestate-Power-Switch-Series-2/192532983180?hash=item2cd3dc2d8c:gHMAAOSw--1WrQr7

Power switch, Marshall, Valvestate: New VS Series, -

There's a couple options. You might also be able to find something at Mouser, Digikey, etc. You'd have to measure it and compare to datasheets.
                          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

try these guys =

Marshall Amp Parts

Comment

Thanks "The Dude"....I'm a Kentucky Boy, transplanted by a Woman to Ohio. But She's be outa here since 2009. Stayed in Cincinnati (Milford) cause the people were country like Northern Ky. So Home (The Ohio River) is only 17 mles South of here. I will update my Profile. And now I will check out your response...Thanks...I installed Sun Microsystems computers at Austead's Golf in Soix Falls. Many years ago.
                              Last edited by Patriot59; 05-09-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X