Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy fender pots?

Hi,

I need a complete set of pots for a red knob twin. The local music stores don't seem to know where to get those. I do have the Fender part numbers. Is there a place online where I can get any Fender replacement part or at least these pots?

thanks!
    BF

Did you try Fender?
    Online, this fella has a number of Fender parts.
    Link: Fender Parts

Comment

I couldn't find anything at fender.com but that link looks promising ... thanks!!!

Comment

If any of your local music stores order through Musicorp or Fender Wholesale, or are a Fender dealer, they can get the parts. Antique Electronic Supply also has some of the amp pots, jacks, and parts in stock.

Comment

I've ordered from these folks in the past, no complaints so far: CTS Audio Taper Pot 3/8" Bushing and CTS Linear Taper Pot 3/8" Bushing
          Valvulados

Comment

Originally posted by jmaf View Post
            I've ordered from these folks in the past, no complaints so far: CTS Audio Taper Pot 3/8" Bushing and CTS Linear Taper Pot 3/8" Bushing
            Those are fine and dandy, but they aren't gonna fit in a red knob Twin.

Comment

Music Parts Guru - Parts
              I've bought a few parts from these folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetfinger View Post
                Those are fine and dandy, but they aren't gonna fit in a red knob Twin.
                Hmmm, the red knobs have the PCB under the panel by the pots.... Jarjar has a neva plaaay in a red knoba than. Meesa like da wiress!
                Valvulados

Comment

Thanks ... I'll check them out as well. It turned out that most of the pots are discontinued. There are a lot of strange PCB push pull pots in there. I know why I always have a strange feeling in my tummy when i accept to repair an old PCb amp like this one ...

Comment

Working...
                  X