No announcement yet.

Wish Enzo Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo, I wish you the best - get well buddy!

Comment

Get well soon!

Greg

Comment

1+

Comment

Sincerely wish you are feeling better and on the pathway to full recovery.
          Take some time out to "smell the roses" ..a lot better than some musty ole chassis !!
          OC

Comment

Forgot to wish you a Happy Easter, Enzo
            Happy Easter!

Comment

Hey Enzo.

You know we're just going to keep this up until you come back, right?
              "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by olddawg View Post
                Indeed, we only hope that your doctors are as talented and experienced in their craft as you are in yours Enzo. Get well soon.
                They're probably giving him the "Enzo Whack" and cleaning his FX return jack as we speak.
                "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Had an "Enzoism Moment" today.
                  "Never come up with a reason to NOT check something".
                  Get well soon, Enzo.

Comment

Called his shop today and Elderly where he used to work and nobody knew nothing. His message said he hoped to be back by the 24th Monday in April so hope he just needed some extra time. He may have skipped town on us and in the Bahamas celebrating.
                    KB

Comment

Just keeping the thread going.
                      Enzo, phone home.
                      Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 05-04-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Bounce buddy!

Comment

This from Mrs enzo,

"I warned him that after 2 weeks ill then one week plus in hospital, he would be exhausted- he wanted to do errands on way home, instead, he mostly stayed in the car. he's adjusting now, his oxygen generator sounds like Darth Vader..."
                          Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Oh good. I was about ready to call Peavey and ask for his schematic so we could clone him.
                            -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by defaced View Post
                              Oh good. I was about ready to call Peavey and ask for his schematic so we could clone him.
                              LOL!! Hope you're enjoying steady improvement, Enzo! Glad to hear Mrs. Enzo is on the job... last time I got outta hospital (actually, ANY of the times), I definitely couldn't have done it alone, although the doctors didn't seem too worried about it...
                              Don't believe everything you think. Beware of Rottweiler. Search engines are free.

Comment

Originally posted by Amp Kat View Post
                                Had a little Medical hicup but says he'll be back soon. Wish him well he does a great job here.
                                Oh man I had no idea! Get well Enzo and thank you for the countless times you have helped me with problems and increased my knowledge on tube amps. You are the master, I am but the padawan.

Comment

Working...
                                X