No announcement yet.

Wish Enzo Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to say........ keep it simple........what has he taught me..............fix the simple mechanical stuff first...........don't dream up complicated problems....I can fix this. OK then....... repair yourself Enzo, simple stuff first, clean the rust off the contacts, be methodical and don't skip any steps back to full health. All the best.

Comment

"One question, though. Did your doctor have to ask you for the schematic?"
      Good one Hammer! If not I'm quite sure he handed one to the doc anyway.
      Jokes aside, this world grows colder day by day IMO and it's ever harder to find people like enzo that are willing to take time out of their own life to help others. In whatever facet of life. You're a wonderful person from all my dealing with you and I sincerely wish you well that you get back to doing all the things in life you enjoy ASAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by freeformfx View Post
        ... I sincerely wish you well that you get back to doing all the things in life you enjoy ASAP!!
        But most of all get back here

We miss you
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
          We miss you
          That's true.

Comment

It's true, there aren't a lot of people out there like you, enzo! Thank you and I hope your recovery is going well!

Comment

I keep checking back hoping to read good news about Enzo's recovery. I hope all is going well.

Comment

update today from wenzo

"he's still plugging away, slowly getting better, hasn't been online yet but is reading and doing puzzles, we do daily outings about 3-4 hours. of course 3 days a week that's heading to the 'wound clinic'."
                Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
                  is reading and doing puzzles
                  Let her know there's a certain forum where he can read and do electronic puzzles posted by other members...

Enzo - 12.000+ posts

Ooops, I guess he knew that already....
                  Valvulados

Comment

Enzo , Get well soon from your musician friends in South Korea.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything but hopefully he's taking some needed time off and taking care of numero uno. Sure Wenzo has him getting better.
                      KB

Comment

• Has there been any news? My best wishes to you enzo-

Comment

• Get Well Enzo

Hope you get well soon. One of the first guys I met on here and I've got a great deal of respect for you and that brain of yours. Especially the "Experience" part of it. Hurry home soon man, Hippybilly
                          Hippybilly - Half Hippy/Half Hillbilly - The Best Of Both!

Comment

• Yeah he was posting on another forum that we both belong to yesterday. He'll probably post here again soon I expect. (Enzo - over to you)
                            Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

• Originally posted by defaced View Post
                              Oh good. I was about ready to call Peavey and ask for his schematic so we could clone him.
                              I'd call Peavey, but I'm pretty sure they don't have anything that old.
                              -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

• good luck Enzo ------- we need the Master back on here !

Comment

Working...
                                X