Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back, Enzo!

Comment

• Welcome back, Enzo. Yup, the skiing sumo was as surprise to me, I always thought it was someone being shot out of a cannon which would be a much more common sight to see.
      Well, though we don't know each other but I was out here rooting for you like everyone else on this forum, so it's great to see you back and I hope this time you'll stay.
      Best wishes from far away, on another sodium-full land,
      JF
      Valvulados

Comment

• We celebrate the Return of the King.
        Stop by my web page!

Comment

• +1
          Enzo, you seem positive and that makes me happy. So... You lost 60lbs? Wow. I hope you continue to get healthy and well and I hope any lifestyle changes you need to make can present new and good things and not just a lack of old and good things. And that those lifestyle changes bring you back here as well.

Welcome home.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

• Welcome back Enzo! I'm so glad you're still with us!

It takes a while but, eventually, you wont miss the salt!

Comment

• Congratulations on the good news.
              On the positive side:
              Lost 60 pounds in there.
              is the key here, it means you are well into the recovery path.
              Besides those great doctors who treated you, double thanks go to Mrs Wenzo; her love for you, and her strength of character will keep you on the safe side of the road.
              And no, no more quesadilla burgers
              Oh well.
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

• Message from wenzo earlier today

"tell 'em from me that I took the photo of the sumo on skis and photoshopped Enzo's face on it and made it into a snow globe!"

LoL
                Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

• For anyone who knows what the numbers mean, my blood oxygen was down to 50.
                  Glad you are back - now I know why we were worried. Please take care of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
                    Message from wenzo earlier today

"tell 'em from me that I took the photo of the sumo on skis and photoshopped Enzo's face on it and made it into a snow globe!"

LoL
                    LOL!
                    Valvulados

Comment

• Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
                      Message from wenzo earlier today

LoL
                      Excellent stuff !
                      KB

Comment

• Welcome back. This is of more than passing interest to a fellow 1940s model like myself.

Comment

• Enzo: Sorry to hear the details of your health problems, but it sounds like you and the doctors are getting it under control. It's amazing how much progress has been made in the heart health area.

We're all glad to have you back.

Comment

• Welcome back Enzo! Glad you made it!

Comment

• hey ampstepper here from leicester england. i dont post very often ....but when pondering about adjustable fixed bias for peavey bravo,Enzo as well as others promptly replied with straightforward and reliable info.......i learn a lot from this place...thank you and get well soon ENZO YOU ROCK .....................
                              i used to be really good at getting the magic smoke out of equipment,but as i get older i seem to be losing the ability.i blame it on this forum

Comment

• Enzo, Good to hear you're up and around. I liked reading all these wishes and the picture. You and your wife look to be a cute couple. For future reference, how would one convert a Champ to a defribulater? Take care, Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X