Crate tx 50d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate tx 50d

HELP!!! I need a schematic for a Crate TX 50 D amp!!! Can anybody tell me where I can find one???

Crate TX50D Limo Schematic

You may find it here
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      You may find it here
      If you have a problem with digital effects, the DSP schematic can help you:
      Attached Files

Comment

Whoa.
        Thanks, Doc.
        That is the part I did not have.

Comment

Schematic for TX15 please?
          Thanks

Comment

Crate TX-15 Schematic

Try this one more time.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanx, I DL your files for TX15 but why I can't DL previous files in this thread for TX50?
              Please help, I also need DSP schematic for digital effects of TX50.

Comment

Because you have only two posts on this board and both are here in this one thread, I will assume you are not aware we have had a glitch in the forum computer system, and most of the previously posted attachment files can no onger be accessed.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

FWIW, I had "dissappeared directories" twice in my life.
                  I mean in disks which had *not* crashed, and continued working perfectly, simply missed , say, 1/3 of a harddisk worth of schematics.

I used "Get Data back" and recovered much more than I had bargained for, including files which I did NOT want to see again, virus, the works.
                  Only problem is that if TBoy wants to use it, he will need to pull that hard disk from the server, or stop the server and run, at least for a while, a fresh copy of the Forum in another computer (or take it down for maintenance for, say, a week), because of course nothing can run while the disk is being repaired.
                  Besides, everytime you write something to that disk, you are overwriting something which *looks* like it's not there.

Think about it, it may be an option.

I lost use of my computer for 4 or 5 full days, with GDB running non stop.
                  Recovered 70/80% of lost data, which is fine.

*Some* of it is garbled, or , say, a .gif or .jpg shows , say, 20% (apparently they are drawn from the top down) and the rest shows thick multicolored bars.

But hurry because brain damage becomes worse everyday.

Files reappear with the full name, except for the first letter (it shows an asterisk or something) and you have to guess that letter, no big deal.

Sometimes appear multiple copies of the same file, some are better than others.
                  Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I have started harvesting more schematics than before. I have a large collection as it is, but ones that came up on here, I used to not download, because I could "always" just go on here and get them. I guess I was using this forum as "storage." Of cource now the folly of that becomes apparent. So now i am starting to back up what I see here on my own storage.
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                    X