Jalco Jacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalco Jacks?

Where do you folks get your "Jalco" style jacks? I need the 3C type listed on this page.

Is there a US distributor? I can't find the right style on Mouser.

Jalco Professional Switched Jack Skt\
    (click above link)
    you buy the 9 pin one and cut the two pins off before soldering it onto the board. Or solder in some flying leads and mount a Cliff Jack instead.
    No, there is no US distributor as far as I am aware of.
    Last edited by soundguruman; 11-22-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Last time I bought them, it was from a USA supplier, but I don;t recall where. I bought 100 of them. Probably a surplus dealer.

Have you explored surp[lus outlets like MECI, Hosfelt, All Electronics, Altronics, ELectronics GOldmine, etc etc.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I'm thinking surplus could be old and oxidized, and try to avoid that. There is new surplus if you can find it.

Comment

Surplus can be any age, it simply means unwanted stock.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Well, I found them at Altronics, but they're in Australia. Came up empty on the rest. Unfortunately, I don't have volume to purchase in enough bulk that shipping overseas would be worth it. Enzo, I don't suppose you'd throw a few of them up on ebay, would you?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a dealer on ebay with them reasonably priced! They're coming from China, so we'll see how this turns out. $6.99 for ten with free shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X