Mesa stiletto loop died!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim seebran View Post
    thank you soooooooooooo much, it worked !!!!!! it actually sounds better or maybe it was the 3 weeks without it. ?it seems to have more bite through the loop. you saved me much downtime and shipping costs thanks mr. soundguruman. what is the purpose of the fet j175 anyways? also im building a custom les paul style guitar peruvian mahogany, neck thru, one piece body ex. fret board, with a piezo bridge grestch electromatic humbucker (bridge) guitarheads stacked single(hotrails) neck, 3 way toggle, vol, and tone.i want a full humbuckersound in the neck position split coil in the mid (neck south coil) ,and full humbucker in the bridge position and to be able to blend the piezo with any toggle position. (not asking much)? no coil split sw. any body out there know how to wire ?cant find a diagram.
    Yes I think there are a few amps that sound better without it, but it's a mute, that shuts down the volume at certain times,to stop a popping noise, etc...it can be a bad FET or a bad circuit that is supposed to turn the FET on and off.

Comment

Working...
    X