I have disconnected the cable from the power module marshall avt 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have disconnected the cable from the power module marshall avt 100

hi sorry for the inconvenience, I have disconnected the cable from the power module (the one with the three black wires) has ruined me and I change fuse and still the same, I would like you to tell me that I have to change parts, telo appreciate it; and excuse my grammar is not much English but thanks ...

help please is the beg

Pablorene,
    What you have written is not good to understand - try to explain again just as you see the problem - what is wrong,
    What have you done and what can you do.
    sincerely,
    Dave.

Comment

It sounds to me as if the amp is blowing fuses.
      After disconecting the power amp module it still blows the fuse.
      The next item to inspect would seem to be the bridge rectifier.

Comment

sorry for the grammar of new
        what happened is that my amp marshall avt 100 received a shock and ruin the transistor (tda7253) will change until there everything was fine on the card where is the transistor are two sets of cables, one with three wires black, which I accidentally disconnect and disconnect when the fuse is ruined, I've changed the fuse, sometimes you've changed the transistor and back again to ruin the fuse again, my question is "I recommend changing or checking the amplifier "
        many thanks for the help dave and forgive again for writing but my English is bad, sorry.
        I hope your answer. thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	marshall1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	825370
        photograph attached to let you know that I speak Cable

Comment

I am at a loss what the issue is.
          To check the IC measure from pin 13 or 15 to the output pin #14.
          If there is a low reading, the IC is bad.
          You do not want to disconnect or connect the three black wires from the PCB unless the power supply is fully drained of voltage.
          Rant:
          I love the big wad of heat sink compound on the IC in the photo.
          I had a AVT150H the other day that they must have used a whole tube on two IC's.
          It was caked into the rear pins really bad.

Comment

Jazz, I think Pablerone has lost track of where the three wires go - I'm not familiar with this piece of kit. I also get the impression that the o/p stage keeps blowing, and I suspect he maybe hasn't renewed protection diodes or some associated component, thus leaving faulty components. I take it the plug is keyed?
            Does this make sense Pablerone - have you got a test meter?
            Dave.

Comment

The three pin connector is keyed.
              No way to put it on incorrect (unless you jam it on)

Comment

OK, Nerd here! I looked closely at the 'photo after I replied - hoped no - one would notice - going to crawl into my corner and lick my wounds (see my other post)
                Dave, Ich bein ein nerd

Comment

Working...
                X