The Deluxe Reverb Ocean mod...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
    wil, I can't believe you're still flogging that dead Deluxe. You had the best advice from the best techs right here last September and again in November. You eat up our time, and still don't make any progress.

The only advice I can give, is take it to a competent amp repair shop, and pay the man to get it right. Then stop trying to "improve it."

haha

haha

haha

BASTA! Translate that into Flemish...
    Yeah, I kind of get that impression.
    For anybody with a modified amp, put it back to stock. Make it correct first, before you try modifying it.
    I always make sure the amp is 100% working, before attempting any modification.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
      wil, I can't believe you're still flogging that dead Deluxe. You had the best advice from the best techs right here last September and again in November. You eat up our time, and still don't make any progress.

The only advice I can give, is take it to a competent amp repair shop, and pay the man to get it right. Then stop trying to "improve it."

haha

haha

haha

BASTA! Translate that into Flemish...
      You certainly know a lot more things about tube amps than I do.
      But, for your concern, there are three languages in my country. Dutch (Flemish), French and German. My mothertongue is French.
      I still hope I can fix that deluxe. Plus, I don't believe my mods are anything "exotic", I mean, converting the middle resistor into a pot (which is DPDT so it also act like a bright switch), isn't what's done on bigger fender amps ? Implanting a switch at the back of the amp to enable or disable the NFB resistor, that's quite common, isn't it ? I now know I won't get any more help from here. Thanks for what you've done. Too bad you're being such an arrogant person.
      Last edited by Wil; 03-03-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X