Locked thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked thread.

Just curious, who locked the Yamaha G50 thread down this page a ways? There are only a few posts, and there are no arguments or hostilities. Was this an accident?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Just curious, who locked the Yamaha G50 thread down this page a ways? There are only a few posts, and there are no arguments or hostilities. Was this an accident?
    I guess your just checking before you unlock it?
    Last edited by big_teee; 07-17-2013, 02:22 AM.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

But that doesn't answer the basic question. I don't want to change something someone else may have done for good reason.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

But that doesn't answer the basic question. I don't want to change something someone else may have done for good reason.
        By all means.
        It may be tied to a Nuclear Detonator or something!
        We wouldn't want that to happen!
        Just kiddin!
        ** Your the man when it comes to maintenance.
        We all trust your judgement, Do what you see fit!
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

FWIW the last poster there was a Forum Moderator called Enzo.

***Maybe*** he clicked on the "Lock Topic" button by accident or something.

And now he's chasing his own tail.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

yeah well, if I were chasing tail, it sure would not be my own.

Comment

I think you read it as: "chasing tail" .... period.
              And fully agree, of course

Won't get into details, to avoid being banned by Mrs Wenzo

But "to chase your own tail" has another, very specific meaning:

chase one's tail. var. tail chasing.

To run in circles, to chase one's own shadow

As a metaphor, to chase one's tail is to travel in circles, to follow one's self instead of the thing being tracked, as when Pooh and Piglet track themselves in the snow, thinking they are following a Woozle.
              Which applies here, if you locked it yourself by accident or mistake.

Hey!! it happens to me more often than I'd like, in Forums where I moderate; more specifically I click on "delete" on the Forum post itself, instead of the Mail notification.

Then I get angry PM which go: "WHY did you delete my post?" .... and usually I don't have the faintest idea what they are talking about.
              Oh well.
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread-Lock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	829661

Comment

Working...
                X