No announcement yet.

Mesa M-pulse 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone experiencing this issue with the M-Pulse 600 observe that the amp didn't ever make the characteristic "click" of the audio protection circuit a few seconds after being powered on? I'm experiencing a lack of audio output that began to occur simultaneously with the symptom described above, which would seem logical.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass Liberation Front View Post
      Did anyone experiencing this issue with the M-Pulse 600 observe that the amp didn't ever make the characteristic "click" of the audio protection circuit a few seconds after being powered on? I'm experiencing a lack of audio output that began to occur simultaneously with the symptom described above, which would seem logical.
      Yes BLF, the click never happened, but I also had no audio at all. It seems that you have some still but poor. Did you make theC44 change already? Every one should do it. It’s destined to fail. Cheers.

Comment

cgoepel, thanks! The photo and your analysis helped me find, diagnose and replace my bad C44 capacitor. I’m so happy to have my 600 running again. This fixed my no output problem.

Comment

Working...
        X