Behringer pmp4000 blinking lights no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer pmp4000 blinking lights no sound

I read the thread on this here but there didn't seem to be a fix? We have the exact same problem, it went out while playing a gig, stopped to talk for a minute and turned back to the board and the lights were flashing, no fans, no sound? Anyone ever get a solution for this? I pulled the top off and looked over the board real close and can't see any burned parts and looked at underside of the power supply circuit board, nothing looks bad? I disconnected all the connection from the amp board and tried it for a second to see if the fans would come on, still no power. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Banjomaniac in NC

Do you also hear a clicking sound like a relay turning on and off? It's likely that the blinking lights are because it's turning on- going into protect- turning on- going into protect, etc. If this is the case, you probably have an amplifier problem (shorted output devices and possibly more).
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Well I only had the power supply connected, the side with the outputs and all were disconnected and I powered it on and the fans still had no power? I still believe it is a power supply issue. It has no sound at all when everything is connected.

banjomaniac

Comment

Behringer PMP6000 Schematic

I would hope that you know something about switching supplies, because this one is a doozy.

You may have better luck simply downloading the schematic from here: http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresul...oria=&kat2=all

Wait until it says 'Get Manual'.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X