Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox AC 30/6 TP Potentiometers Supplier

Hi again!

Do somebody knows where I can find a Vox AC 30/6 TP Potentiometers Supplier??, I need to change all the pots in my amp but I don't know where I can find a good supplier of them!.

Thanks a lot anticipated
    Opacheco.

You want the "D" shaft pots that fit your stock vox knobs.
    These pots are used in Fender amps. They appear to be interchangeable with vox AC30/6
    They have metal shaft instead of plastic, but the knob still fits OK.
    Potentiometer - Original Fender, Control Snap-In, 50KL, with Detent | Antique Electronic Supply
    Potentiometer - Original Fender, Snap-In, 100K, 30C Taper | Antique Electronic Supply
    they also stock the D shaft pots that will fit here:
    Fender Amp Parts
    but the price is sky high full retail...
    However, you could use regular round shaft pots and install regular set screw pointer knobs, instead of the "d" shaft knobs...
    The regular round shaft ones are also stock Fender Parts.

This is becoming a BIG problem. Manufacturers (like this one) don't have parts support, or very poor support for older models.
    Luckily, Fender pots will fit, even if you have to use different knobs.

However, using high grade control cleaner, you usually don't have to change them. Did you try Deoxit D-100 cleaner??? Caig Fader Lube???

Removing and installing these parts requires tools and experience. The circuit board is easily damaged. Hire a professional to do it for you.

Comment

soundguruman,
      Thanks for your response and comments!
      Let me to check that options, because my pots are literaly broke!

Thanks again,
      Opacheco.

Comment

Working...
      X