No announcement yet.

Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket - Low output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that you found the problem.

One point, there is no mute relay at the input of the power amp, it is a chassis switch at the back of the amp. It is marked Mute<Speaker>On.

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post

One point, there is no mute relay at the input of the power amp, it is a chassis switch at the back of the amp. It is marked Mute<Speaker>On.
      Details....details...How do you expect me to work under "these" conditions? hahahahahahhahahahhahahahha!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post

It's actually marked and located on the UNDER SIDE of the chassis in the back! At least it was on my Subway Blues. Since I never use the switch I'd forgotten all about it. Once when I tried to sell the amp I carried it into my living room, inadvertently flipping the switch in handling. "I don't understand.?. It was just working a minute ago. Ok then... Sorry you drove out to see it for nothing. Bye now." Took me fifteen minutes to figure it out.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
        X