Kmd Gv100 Sd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmd Gv100 Sd

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a schematic for a KMD GV 100 SD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Danny

KMD is a brand name of Kaman. COntact them and see if they will send it.

What help do you need?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks alot Enzo for the info. I called Kaman and there mailing me one out. Thanks again Danny.

Comment

I have one I can scan and email you if you need it. I don't think you can get them from Kaman. I seem to remember they sent me to someone else. jerry@fjamods.com
        Jerry
        FJA Mods
        FJA YouTube
        FJA Facebook

Comment

He said they were sending one.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That's good to know they are sending them out now. When I contacted them about 6-8 months ago they told me I had to contact some guy for them. It looked like an independant shop with a guy named Mario.
            Jerry
            FJA Mods
            FJA YouTube
            FJA Facebook

Comment

I have just purchased a KMD GV100SD. It doesn't seem to be working as the volume level fluctuates while playing. I'm new to all this stuff. Does it need a re-valve I wonder? Can't afford to spend money on it so maybe I'll just use it to stop the back door from blowing shut? Should work, it's pretty heavy!

Comment

Working...
              X