Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3320.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	743.8 KB
ID:	868983

I'll have one of those, with bacon!
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Magna-Torch... Huh huh, FIRE! I wonder if we'd have that problem with a STEEL chassis?

SEE? THIS IS WHY WE USE THE CORRECT FUSE RATING IN OUR AMPS!!! I'm just glad that's not an old Bandmaster head or something...

Does anybody have that Fender 400PS (maybe 300PS) with the melted 6550s in it saved anywhere? That was pretty cool...

Justin
      Last edited by Justin Thomas; 10-26-2014, 12:07 AM. Reason: shpellingz.
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

I was using it as a PA for my POS Ion drum set.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately for the story I'm telling, that has nothing to do with how it came to look like that

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertone Jockey View Post
          Where should I start?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31162[/ATTACH]
          Start at the output and work your way to the input, fixing problems as they come up. Why? It's the fastest way!
          Jack Darr, paraphrased...
          Can you post a schematic? I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at... so, how DID it come to look like that? I just noticed the disclaimer...

Justin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
          X