Teac A-3440 recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teac A-3440 recorder

Does anybody here know where to get belts and capstan rubbers for reel to reels.....I need a drive belt for this model in particular...it is 14.5 inches in length, .31 inches in width and .059 inches in thickness....the local electronics parts store here does have a listing from a turntable/vcr belt cross-reference but they can't source it......the particular company has
    gone under.....any help here greatly appreciated...I will also check google to see what pops up..if I find any sites I'll post them here.....
    Cheers....

This guy might have them: https://www.daeinconline.com/parts.html

Also, I googled the belt & got quite a few hits.
    Mostly, EBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      This guy might have them: https://www.daeinconline.com/parts.html

Also, I googled the belt & got quite a few hits.
      Mostly, EBay.
      I just saw that as well on ebay....I sent off an email to Tascam....I'll check with them first
      to see what happens....in nothing there, 'll check out the link....if he doesn't have them, then I'll scour ebay....Thank you for that link Jazz.....much appreciated....now back to my water issue.......

Comment

try Electronic Parts for VCRs, Guitar Amplfiers, Cassette Decks.   Speaker Repair Kits, Vacuum Tubes, Tools and more! They seem to have quite a selection of belts.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyP1955 View Post
          Thanks Tim...the link that Jazz sent me do have the belts but will not ship to
          Canada....said something about unrealiable delivery???? anyway thanks...I'll
          check out your info...
          Cheers.....

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyP1955 View Post
            Thank you...They have it and they shipped it out to me....
            Cheers,
            Bernie

Comment

Google "tape recorder belts" and get lots of places.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                Google "tape recorder belts" and get lots of places.
                Thanks Enzo....I have a bunch of my own recorders that I want to restore if I can ever find the time.......How is your retirement going????? Please do keep dropping by here on the forum.......
                Cheers,
                Bernie

Comment

Working...
                X