Behringer Bass V Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer Bass V Amp

Can anyone provide the schematic or identify the pot/trimmer which serves as the "Amp" selector on the Behringer V Amp amp-modeling/effects box? I'm guessing this component would be detented, or not. At any rate the amp modeling does not switch when the knob is turned. There is some switching capability when using the button switches.

Thanks.

I cannot provide the schematics. It is not a pot, it is an encoder. Scope the pins 1 and 3 while turning the control. DO the pins dance between logic high and low as you turn? If so it is working and the problem is in the logic.

It is a 12mm encoder, 24 steps and 24 detents, length over shaft is 25mm

It is an Alps product. Alps part number:
    EC12E24204F25

Go to Mouser and enter EC12E24 in the search box and it will get you to them.

Mouser doesn't have the F25. but they do have the A9, which should be closest to yours. ANy difference there would be in the shaft length or the way the flat side of the shaft faces.

I have a dead Vamp here I could take a used one off for you if nothing else works.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks very much!!

I'm hoping the problem is not the logic. The detents are imperceptible to the touch, so hope springs eternal.

Thanks again!

Comment

Did the trick

The EC12E24204A9 was a perfect fit. The ring of LEDs was hard to work around, but this encoder fixed it. THANKS.

Comment

Working...
        X