EC Tremolux Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC Tremolux Service Manual

Does anyone have the service manual for the EC Tremolux amp. If so would love to get a copy.
    Thanks in advance,
    Barry
    Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Look here:
    http://music-electronics-forum.com/t19518-2/#post446809
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Service manual here: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...etch?id=953438
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

OK, maybe I am having a senior moment, but what is "EC"? To me it means engineering change as in engineering change order bulletins.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          OK, maybe I am having a senior moment, but what is "EC"? To me it means engineering change as in engineering change order bulletins.
          Eric Cartman or some such.

Comment

Eric Clapton
            "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

OK, I feel stupid. Though Eric Cartman model has some potential. You play bullshit and get away with it.

So it is like SRV or EVH.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I kind of like the idea of an Eric Cartman model. Makes me think of Tesla's lead singer. Close your eyes, listen, and you'll see what I mean.

"I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Yeah, can hear it...

Comment

Working...
                  X