Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUGERA 333XL Homemade cable for switching amp wihtout FSB104

Hello everyone
    I am using for many years a BUGERA 333XL with its FSB104 footswitch equipped with a 5 MINIDIN PIN jack.
    I have asked whether it was possible to make a specific cable to able to control my BUGERA head with another footswitch (such JOYO FXL-LIVE) using a stereo cable?
    If someone has already done that, can anyone give me the way to proceed?
    Thank you

The FS jack on the amp has four active pins plus ground. It is a digital control system inside. The four inputs are direct inputs to a controller IC, and require momentary switching.

I don't know what is inside the FSB104. I believe input 4 turns the FX loop off and on, I can't say whether the other three are straight on off controls or if there is digital encoding in the FSB and combinations of these do something. SImple experiments will tell that.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you for the answer. I will try all of this. I've found a lot of electric schem about FSB104. Any idea?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
        can anybody confirm the circuitry in the PDF? I have attached it again.

I have the same problem that I cannot find the footswitch FSB104A.

I will built the footswitch myself. My electronics knowledge is very limited so I am a little unsure what might happen with the amp when the circuitry is false.

Some information would be great!

Regards,

Wayne White
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X