Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie SR1530 Transformer

Good Evening,
    I am looking for a transformer for a Mackie 1530. Being the age it is now spares are getting a bit thin on the ground. I am wondering how vital the 2x11v feed is in this cab. Would a 2x12v transformer be too much? The 2x11v seems to be a bit specific whereas I can put my hands on plenty of 2x55v units.
    I know I can still purchase a complete amp unit which comes with a transformer attached but on it's own the transformer doesn't appear to be available.
    In life there are no problems, only challenges but in my present situation I may have a problem

edited to make some sense!!!
    Good Evening,
    I am looking for a transformer for a Mackie 1530. Being the age it is now spares are getting a bit thin on the ground. I am wondering how vital the 2x11v feed is in this cab. Would a 2x12v transformer be too much? The 2x11v seems to be a bit too specific. I can put my hands on plenty of 2x55v transformers for the higher voltage feeds.
    I know I can still purchase a complete amp unit which comes with a transformer attached but on it's own the transformer doesn't appear to be available.
    In life there are no problems, only challenges but in my present situation I may have a problem

Comment

Working...
    X