Yamaha T100 Distortion Pull switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha T100 Distortion Pull switch

Anyone Know where to get a distortion gain/pull switch/knob for Yamaha T-100 Amp Head...Thanks

HPY00030 appears to be the part number for the pot. 500k?

CBY02020 appears to be the part number for the knob.

Try calling Yamaha and see if they still have any of them. A long shot, but they have a toll free number last time I called.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Yamaha uses a bizarre parts dept called 24/7parts. You have to register and request through the portal. You have to have the exact parts #. I just got parts for a Yamaha SGV300 guitar ( Flying Samauri) it has a one of a kind tremelo bar. PS. I'm following cause I just acquired and fixed the Yamaha T50 ( 50 watt version of this amp)
        http://www.yamaha24x7.com/

Comment

thank you very much, they have both parts around 60 bucks,, thanks

Comment

well they were out of stock when I went to order so I haven't placed the order yet.. Hanger-18 did they have your parts in stock (if you don't mind me asking) if not does it take long for them to get them or do you know.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by soulreaper_msd1 View Post
              well they were out of stock when I went to order so I haven't placed the order yet.. Hanger-18 did they have your parts in stock (if you don't mind me asking) if not does it take long for them to get them or do you know.. thanks
              Well I ordered on two occasions. One time I got it , but the other part was not available so the second time they refunded the money. I believe that Yamaha sends your request to a second party. In my case the tremelo bar was so rare for a SGV 300 that I went through with the order and I finally got it. It's a convoluted and strange, but it's the only way to get the actual part. If you can find a similar part elsewhere then do it, but in my case, there's no other tremelo bar made the same.

Comment

ok .. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X