Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall JCM900 PC Mount Channel Switch

Hello,

Does anyone have a connection on the illuminated PC mount Marshall JCM900 channel switch? I'm working on one that is only mechanically latching arbitrarily and the only replacement I can find is through Tube Amp Doctor (Marshall, Channelswitch, PC-Mount, JCM900, illumin -) and runs 12EUR + 34EUR shipping to the States.

Thanks for any help!
    Chris

Originally posted by Neutronarmy View Post
    I'm working on one that is only mechanically latching arbitrarily and the only replacement I can find is through Tube Amp Doctor
    Try contacting Korg?

Have you tried cleaning and lubing the original one?

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post
      Try contacting Korg?

Have you tried cleaning and lubing the original one?
      Are Korg and Marshall still connected? A quick Google search implies otherwise, but I'm certainly curious. Marshall's service page states that they no longer sell internal electronics parts to customers. I did try using some Deoxit on the original switch to no avail. If there wasn't a magical parts source I was overlooking intend do desolder the switch and disassemble it to thoroughly clean. I've had luck in the past, but it is never very much fun. Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

I believe that Marshall is now handles by US Music Corp.

U.S. Music Corp.

Comment

Indeed, Korg is no longer the Marshall distributer. I've no idea where the OP lives or I'd be willing to do some looking. FYI, it's a good idea to have your location in your profile so that the rest of us know where you are. So, the best I can do is this. I've been able to find many Marshall parts on eBay, if that's an available option. It helps to have the part number when searching.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I forgot that Korg and Marshall split. I agree with Dude, I've seen a lot of parts on eBay at reasonable prices.

Comment

Working...
            X