JBL EON 515XT Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL EON 515XT Dead

Hi. Got three of these units...I figured out how to strip them down to get the circuit boards out.....Some quick checks....there is power going to them but no power indicator....There is voltage across the two power supply caps in the primary circuit.....I measured voltage on a couple of three terminal devices and the voltage varies so the SMPS is cycling....When the power switch is turned on, you can hear a relay click.....Was wondering if somebody has a schematic for this......This reminds me of a laptop inside.....SMT everywhere and some of it is extremely small......can't see anything blown up....
    Cheers

These should be it.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
      These should be it.
      OK. Thanks....
      Cheers
      P.S. Have a good and safe weekend everybody......

Comment

Hi G1
        Thank you for posting the schematics for JBL 515. I am after the schematics for the i/p mixer. Unfortunately the posted pdf is a page short and typical....that is the page I need.
        Any chance you can post it again?
        I have an urgent repair for a band that needs the PA tomorrow!
        No pressure!!!
        Thank you
        Danny

Comment

Sorry, but that is the only copy I have. The IO mixer section is missing page 2 of 3.
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
            Sorry, but that is the only copy I have. The IO mixer section is missing page 2 of 3.
            Thank you G1
            I had order a replacement board as it was taking too long to figure out their design and I needed the amp fixed by Thursday.
            However, it will be good to locate the missing page for future reference.
            Can you remember where did you get these manuals from?

Comment

Elektrotanya. Their copy does not contain the missing page. Perhaps if you contacted JBL they would provide it.

Comment

Working...
              X