Behringer SX3242FX Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer SX3242FX Schematics

This is a long shot but here goes....Does anybody have access to schematics for this unit.....I have this here and somebody spilled drinks over the board.....I did try searching on the net but couldn't find anything....any help greatly appreciated.....
    Cheers

Dammit Bernie. You're not supposed to be drinking on the job!
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Dammit Bernie. You're not supposed to be drinking on the job!
      Yeah....I know...I just couldn't stop myself.....

Comment

Somebody's about to learn an "expensive" lesson about putting drinks on top of gear...... Well, at least they learned the lesson on Behringer gear instead of something worth lots of money.

Comment

Somebody's about to learn an "expensive" lesson about putting drinks on top of gear...... Well, at least they learned the lesson on Behringer gear instead of something worth lots of money.
          You got that right......I find people do this with mixing boards and power amps......I have had some power amps with what looks like a half bottle of hard liquor spilled down in them...and DJ gear is another one...So far I replaced 4 faders, a 4PDT switch, repaired some traces that I could see were bad and cleaned up corrosion of a bunch of SMD components on the boards.....would be nice if I could find a schematic....I am going to fire it up tomorrow and see what happens...I'll let you know what color the smoke is......lol....
          Cheers

Comment

I did a little digging and couldn't find either, but you could also look for paper on the SX2442FX, which oughtta be the same thing- just fewer channels.

Comment

Originally posted by bsco View Post
              looks like a half bottle of hard liquor spilled down in them...
              That said, hard liquor is not *that* bad , being basically 40% or so alcohol, plus water and minimal solids ; he real pest are sugary drinks, Coca Cola and such can be up to 15% sugar, many even have salt; specially Gatorade and energy drinks.
              Water evaporates, first you get syrup, then candy, then it carbonizes, sticks to everything and becomes conductive, now thatīs FUN!!
              If salt is present, it also is conductive on its own, no need for high temperatures, plus highly corrosive.

FWIW I lost my last notebook because I spilled **yoghurt** on its keyboard.

Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I did a little digging and couldn't find either, but you could also look for paper on the SX2442FX, which oughtta be the same thing- just fewer channels.
                Ok. Got that one now....
                Cheers

Comment

Ok. I fired this up and to my amazement, it worked.....no smoke.......I will have to run this for a while though to make sure it is ok......but...so far so good.....
                  Cheers

Comment

I ran this again today for a couple of hours and it seems to be fine...No crackling or popping sounds.....So it is gone back to the owner....hopefully the liquids will be kept away....he had told me that his fellow band mates swore that n liquids were anywhere near the mixer......I sent the corroded parts back so he can see for himself...
                    cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X