SMD Resistor Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMD Resistor Kit?

Any suggestions on what kits to buy for inventory. I'm working on SMPS and Class D more and more, as I'm sure you all are. I've been looking online but a lot of kits are in the $100+ range. Crazy. Some are on ebay as well for cheaper. Looking for 1/8w, 1/4w, 1/2w, 1w assorted values. I like some of the "books" I've seen with them all organized nicely. Seems efficient.

Originally posted by lowell View Post
    Any suggestions on what kits to buy for inventory. I'm working on SMPS and Class D more and more, as I'm sure you all are. I've been looking online but a lot of kits are in the $100+ range. Crazy. Some are on ebay as well for cheaper. Looking for 1/8w, 1/4w, 1/2w, 1w assorted values. I like some of the "books" I've seen with them all organized nicely. Seems efficient.
    I bought a bunch off eBay, Rs & Cs 50 off each value from 1-1Meg ohm 1pF-100nF 0603 & 0805 for something $20 the lot. They'd simply cut the tapes and neatly bonded them together with sticky tape. It means I have thousands of these tiny components and they all fit into a single teensy plastic storage drawer.

One big sneeze and they're gone.
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Bought this. Rock n roll!

3025pcs x 0805 SMD Resistor and 700pcs Capacitor Sample Book Full Version Kit | eBay

Comment

That's a really good deal.

I had to order a couple kits like that for a project at work and they were alot more expensive.
        Not my money so it didn't matter.

Bit that's a good starter kit.

Comment

And that will last you forever.
          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Working...
          X