Kustom 111-PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustom 111-PA

I have this unit..it is an old Kustom 6 channel PA...anybody have any schematics kicking around for this beast??
    cheers

I believe this is the power amp section if that helps at all.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fx...?pli=1&rm=demo
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Dude posted board PC5029, so what are the PC board numbers in your unit?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        Dude posted board PC5029, so what are the PC board numbers in your unit?
        Hi Enzo. The other boards in this unit are PC5126/REV3..................PC5130/REV4.........and PC5144. The Dude already sent me the power supply/output board...I have the unit repaired...it just needed to be cleaned up.....I am just one of those people who likes to have schematics for anything that I have to repair...
        Cheers

Comment

Do a search of this web site for those numbers - just the base part, like PC5126. Some may already be here.

This web site has a good collection:
          Welcome to VintageKustom.Com!

Unfortunately they don't have a lot of the later ones like yours. I sent them my files for scanning a while back, and I have no idea how far along they are, so I can't scan it for you. They might have it scanned if you contact them.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            This web site has a good collection:
            Welcome to VintageKustom.Com!
            Unfortunately they don't have a lot of the later ones like yours. I sent them my files for scanning a while back, and I have no idea how far along they are, so I can't scan it for you. They might have it scanned if you contact them.
            Unfortunately, the people who run that site are so concerned that someone will steal the 50 year old schematics they post that they only allow on line viewing. Nice to have but I often like to work from a hard copy print when I'm tracing down problems. I could also produce clearer scans than some they have from original Kustom service information in my files but am not inclined to offer since it won't be fully shared. A shame...

Comment

Working...
            X