Obsolete Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsolete Parts

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.....(I am sure somebody will correct me if I am out of line)....I searched a few parts suppliers looking for a STK404-100 chip but could not find anything...as it has been dis-continued for years......anybody know where one might be hiding or maybe somebody here on the forum has one and wouldn't mind parting with it??? It is for a VOX AGA70.......Thanking anybody and everybody in advance....
    Cheers

Found a supplier that I didn't know existed...Pacific Semiconductor located in B.C....they specialize in obsolete parts....

Comment

https://www.wagneronline.com.au/stk404-100/ps/
      Not sure if the 100S is different
      These guys are reputable but they are in Australia (where im from), but im sure they will ship overseas.

Comment

I don't know if it's practical, you being in Canada and all, but Dalbani has them.

Welcome to Dalbani CorpWelcome to Dalbani Corp

Edit: I can't get a direct link to work. You'll need to put the part number in the search box on the page.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Pacific semi is a reputable seller. However, the minimum order is $50 plus shipping. It says somewhere 'no minimum' but when you get to the checkout it will mention the $50 minimum. The links for the 'small order' affiliate companies do not stock all the items.
          (TV Repair Parts, STK SANYO IC, Projection TV Parts, LCD TV Parts, Plasma TV Parts)
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Try calling them, they might waive the minimum.

Other than that I have had some luck from used oddball IC's from Asia .
            Usually pulled from other equipment, but try a reputable dealer first.

Comment

Originally posted by drewl View Post
              Try calling them, they might waive the minimum.

Other than that I have had some luck from used oddball IC's from Asia .
              Usually pulled from other equipment, but try a reputable dealer first.
              Any reason why this won't work? Audio Labs of Georgia no minimum

Nosaj
              STK404-120Y in stock = 3
              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                Pacific semi is a reputable seller. However, the minimum order is $50 plus shipping. It says somewhere 'no minimum' but when you get to the checkout it will mention the $50 minimum. The links for the 'small order' affiliate companies do not stock all the items.
                (TV Repair Parts, STK SANYO IC, Projection TV Parts, LCD TV Parts, Plasma TV Parts)
                Yeah...it said on the site that there was no minimum....

Comment

Working...
                X