Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gretsch Chet Atkins Piggyback 6169 Bias ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erstevies View Post
    Would appreciate any insight or leads on how to get one as I would like to run this head properly
    If you have soldering skills it wouldn't be too much a challenge to make your own. From what I can tell, you have an amp/cab combination that needs a "stereo" speaker cable. Common return side, carried on the sleeve of the plugs. Two separate speaker lines carried on the plug ring and tip. You'll need a pair of Switchcraft or Neutrik "stereo" plugs and a length of 18 gauge AC line cord as long as you like. Piece of cake.

You could ask a local amp tech to make one up for you. Or get a pro company that routinely handles plugs and cables to fabricate a special for you. Conquest comes to mind. Snoop the catalog, they may have your dream cable ready-made. Here's a link:

https://www.conquestsound.com/#/

This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post

If you have soldering skills it wouldn't be too much a challenge to make your own. From what I can tell, you have an amp/cab combination that needs a "stereo" speaker cable. Common return side, carried on the sleeve of the plugs. Two separate speaker lines carried on the plug ring and tip. You'll need a pair of Switchcraft or Neutrik "stereo" plugs and a length of 18 gauge AC line cord as long as you like. Piece of cake.

You could ask a local amp tech to make one up for you. Or get a pro company that routinely handles plugs and cables to fabricate a special for you. Conquest comes to mind. Snoop the catalog, they may have your dream cable ready-made. Here's a link:

https://www.conquestsound.com/#/
      I just sent Conquest a general email about a custom order to make a cable for the situation I'm in. Thank you for replying with this info.

Comment

Working...
      X