Need help finding this switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding this switch

I need help finding this switch on Mouser but not sure how tofind it with the options available to me.

Electro-Voice 344037 EV Power Amp Switch | Full Compass

Thanks,
    Jason
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Why not just get it from Full Compass?...... no guessing.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Why not just get it from Full Compass?...... no guessing.
      Guess being cheap and trying to justify almost 10 for a switch since I don't ever order from full compass. Few min ago I went to salvage section of the shed and found a switch that will work. At least I did that before ordering that stuff usually happens after I get the parts/

Just trying to fixup a personal amp not trying to put a lot of money in it.

nosaj

Comment

Oh yea, I hate that. I couldn't tell you how many times I ordered a part only to find one laying around the shop somewhere later.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Oh yea, I hate that. I couldn't tell you how many times I ordered a part only to find one laying around the shop somewhere later.
          I collect all kinds of electronics and sometimes on the weekend. I'll just spend an afternoon salvaging parts from components and desoldering thing I think might be useful. It's relaxing sometimes except when I wear shorts and get a solder blob on the leg.

nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
            I collect all kinds of electronics and sometimes on the weekend. I'll just spend an afternoon salvaging parts from components and desoldering thing I think might be useful.
            Do you have drifts of old single ended OT's piling up? It's popular in some parts of the world, I hear. You can use 'em instead of giant chokes if you want to triple the weight of your brown Princeton-like amp build.

It's relaxing sometimes except when I wear shorts and get a solder blob on the leg.
            OW! I hate when that happens!
            This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
              Do you have drifts of old single ended OT's piling up? It's popular in some parts of the world, I hear. You can use 'em instead of giant chokes if you want to triple the weight of your brown Princeton-like amp build.
              Not quite. I just salvage things that I can can use to repair stuff or to play. So far from the junk I've built a champ, a kalamazoo one, a tweed deluxe, and still working on a 18watt

OW! I hate when that happens!
              It's summer here in FL again and I hate wearing jeans

Comment

You need a barbecue apron. Then you don't have to wear anything else whilst sweltering & soldering. If salesmen or holy rollers ring the doorbell wear just that when you answer , they won't come back. Works for me!
                This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
                  You need a barbecue apron. Then you don't have to wear anything else whilst sweltering & soldering. If salesmen or holy rollers ring the doorbell wear just that when you answer , they won't come back. Works for me!
                  You know it's been several years since the jehovah's Witness came around. They used to be like clockwork around here.

nosaj

Comment

You are in the very northern part of FL, it's already in the 90's where I am in SWFL! AAAANd here comes the humidity!
                    It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
                      You are in the very northern part of FL, it's already in the 90's where I am in SWFL! AAAANd here comes the humidity!
                      You know whats worse than the humidity in FL?
                      Humidity and Mosquitos.

nosaj

Comment

Most of the push switches like that come in one of two formats - I don't know the exact sizes, but the larger and smaller works for me. That looks to be the smaller. They come in push-push or momentary, make sure to get the one you need. I assume you need click on, click off. Should be several brands of them.
                        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                          Most of the push switches like that come in one of two formats ....
                          Hey, get on topic, will ya? What's that got to do with BBQ aprons & mosquitoes?

-rb
                          DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Palmetto bugs
                            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                            X