No announcement yet.

Vox AD120VT Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine sits next to the drum riser at my church, where I keep it almost always on the 15W setting. Sometimes I turn it up. Yeah plenty loud, especially when emulating a cranked AC15 or AC30 top boost. Odd that Vox would get those sounds pretty well nailed down
    If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
    If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
    We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
    MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by eschertron View Post
      Mine sits next to the drum riser at my church, where I keep it almost always on the 15W setting. Sometimes I turn it up. Yeah plenty loud, especially when emulating a cranked AC15 or AC30 top boost. Odd that Vox would get those sounds pretty well nailed down
      Yeah I think they got the Fender, Vox and the early Marshalls pretty damn well for a modeling amp from 2001. I think Korg did the modeling if I'm not mistaken?

When I got this amp is when I first started playing electric guitar, about a year or so after playing acoustic. I didn't know much at all about amps, I just went to Sam Ash music store and tried out what they had, with terrible playing I might add. I thought this amp sounded better than the comparable Line6 stuff at the time, that's all I can recall. I didn't even bother with the super expensive tube heads and cabinets.

Comment

Working...
      X