Yamaha G30-112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha G30-112

Going to do a cap job on my Yamaha G30-112 but can't find a schematic anywhere. Anybody have a schematic and/or parts list ? Thanks

Sorry, saw the "schematic request" forum after posting

Comment

I have not seen that exact schematic posted anywhere online except one place and they charge money for it. Perhaps it's worth the investment to buy or someone could have it. If the amp is working and you just want to replace the old mains filter caps then that would not really require a schematic.

Yamaha High Quality Service Manuals User Owner Instruction Manuals Schematics Brochures Literature Printed PDF (some FREE)
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Can you not just look on the parts?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I could.....just wanted the schematic for what else may be on it and future use. One thing I did notice while looking was that it's preamp circuit is basically fenderish, tone stack sandwiched between gain stages....interesting. Thanks guys !

Comment

Print the G50 schematic and compare it side by side with the real amplifier, they should be quite close, the "30" being probably a simplified version of the "50", but close enough.

Mind you there are different versions of Yamaha along theb years (same as with Roland JC) but yes, earliest ones used "a FET version of Fender Blackface preamps" with a couple tweaks.

And sound tends to be "an SS Twin" which is not bad at all
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
              Print the G50 schematic and compare it side by side with the real amplifier, they should be quite close, the "30" being probably a simplified version of the "50", but close enough.

Mind you there are different versions of Yamaha along theb years (same as with Roland JC) but yes, earliest ones used "a FET version of Fender Blackface preamps" with a couple tweaks.

And sound tends to be "an SS Twin" which is not bad at all
              Right ! That's exactly the plan, looked at the 50 a little while ago, they're very close. SS Twin is a good description, I think it's a great sounding amp.

Comment

Also look at the 25, there are service bulletins that apply to both 30 and 25.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                X