Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT SIZE Fast-on-terminals are used on typical loudspeakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenlee products have never disappointed me, and my Paladin stripper has been terrific for decades.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulFetish View Post
      Bought a greenlee off a friend hardly used, and it’s one of the best tools I have. Worth every penny, and wouldn’t be without one. Use it almost daily. Have dies for insulated, non insulated, and open barrel. If you can swing for one, I highly recommend it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56381[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]56382[/ATTACH]

Greenlee bought the Paladin line so all the dies are interchangeable
      THAT'S a NICE TOOL! I like tools that have interchangable dies. I think the only ones I have is the IDEAL wire stripper, where I've got a collection of different stripper jaws....26-30AWG Teflon, 26-16AWG Teflon, 10-14AWG Teflon, 16-26 PVC, 10-22AWG PVC. I had come upon 3 brand new strippers at a swap meet decades ago, paid $10 ea for them. I'll have to look into these Greenlee/Paladin tools. I too use my Paladin stripper on a regular basis....more often than the IDEAL. Paladin did discontinue the dies for it though....or that's what I was told. Something I'll have to look into further at some point.....still working fine.
      Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

What I like about the Paladin is the "blade". It looks like a row of staples for your stapler, but it is really a row of tiny blades in a row. The pressure as it closes pushes them down on the conductor. Bottom line is I don't have to line up the wire into a hole. I can set the depth limit, and just go snip snip snip down a row of wires. If I am wiring something like a snake cable, I cen set it for 1/8" or 3/16" or whatever strip length, and snip the insulation of precisely in a few seconds. In fact for smaller wires, I can strip two at once side by side in that blade field.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X