No announcement yet.

JCM 2000 DSL50 WATT, Problems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha ! Welcome Pete and yeah can't say theres much going on here either as far as the music scene goes but a few of my podnahs are working on it to bring somemore spice to the BR area. I probably talked to you at Music Inc. as I was there a bunch back in those days but didn't work there. I'm at Big Kat Music in BR so if you get a chance stop by and give us a shout ! Cheers and btw should be a stellar crawfish year and someone told me they are starting to catch pond right now and they will be in Monday. You know though when the real time is
    KB

Comment

repair person...

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post
      Alex R: I really hope that was said tongue in cheek.

Enzo: Right On! Why is it that some people can't get over the fact that not all repair people are crooks. How many times have you done a simple fix free on the spot for someone, and not even gotten a civil thank you?

I sit here and read pages and pages of your tech advice that have saved people thousands and thousands of dollars and sometimes I notice that some of the posters here even don't even bother to post a simple thanks. Maybe you should start charging for your advice, prepaid via PayPal or something.

Well in the short time that I've been here, I've learned a lot from you and for that, Thank You!

Drewfish86: Good luck with your amp. I hope that you come to learn that not everyone's out to get you.

absolutely agree with both of you..it's respect some folks lack when there helped out via skilled tech's who have been doing this skilled trade for many years and take the time and effort to bring a peace of equipment back to life...
      Experience comes with more understanding

Comment

Working...
      X