No announcement yet.

randall rm100 tube help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.315mA is 5/16 of an amp, (actually .312) so you're talking a difference of 1/16 of an amp, I don't think that should cause much trouble either, for a temporary measure, then try to find the right one.

Allied has them too, Here and the others already mentioned should have them.
    Why do I drive way out here to view the wildlife when all the animals live in town?

My Photography - http://billy-griffis-jr.artistwebsites.com/

Comment

Thank You

yea, after a little more research, the .315's are the common replacement suggested by others. I will still get the 250's though, might as well.
      For now, it's up and running, and the time of peace and tranquility in my neighborhood has come to an end ! Thank You all very much for your help, I've learned a lot, and I hope you have a great holiday season!

Comment

Multimeter

I just tried to bias my RM100, but the multi meter didn't read a single thing. Can anyone suggest a brand and model that works with this amp. I've never biased a amp before and this feature is the reason why I bought the amp. Also, even with my guitar turned down all the way, I still get feed back from the amp. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comment

Hi

Problem is probably solved, but in case is not:
          From my personal experience. You have got a microphonic tube. Check on youtube if symptoms are similar.
          Buy 8 pins, 4 probe Weber meater (works with all amps with EL34/6L6 type of sockets). I would replace all tubes.
          All necessary knowledge you can find at Eurotubes (read it all !!!)

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X