kustom k 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kustom k 50

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, but have been poking around for a while. Anyway, I have a Kustom K 50 on the bench and am trying to locate a schematic. So far no luck. S/N 61300 board # PC 5026. It looks like someone previously worked on it and soldered in a mains that was fuse rated too high. The fuse body is totally burned, before it blew it completely took out the rectifier diodes. I removed the diodes and stupidly didn't note their orientation. I can figure it out, but it would be nice to have a schematic before I get any more time into the job.
    If anyone could help to locate one it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I posted a K200 a little while ago, might be the same, have a look at my back posts or ask & I'll send it again. Might not have the PSU though...

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I found your post with the K200. The two aren't similar enough to use. I guess I will have to keep looking, though I feel I've looked everywhere. Maybe something will turn up.

Comment

Have you tried over at the Vintage Kustom board? They used to sell schematics, but aren't doing that right now. There's a guy Steve M, from New York who might have it though. It won't hurt to ask.

Comment

- didn't know about that Bill. Could you post the url please?

Comment

http://www.vintagekustom.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Hopefully I can turn up something soon.

Comment

Working...
              X